General terms & conditions
BY SUBMITTING AN ORDER ONLINE OR BY TELEPHONE THE CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELLOW.
Shipping and Delivery
- Most confirmed orders (Restricted Firearms Excluded) are shipped within 5 business days.
- Ammunition is shipped by Canpar, all other items are shipped by Canada Post. Flat rate shipping charges ($15.00 per order) are not valid to extended areas or remote locations as determined by Canada Post, UPS/Purolator or Canpar. In the event that the shipping address is deemed a extended area / remote location the customer will be contact with an adjusted total for the order to reflect the new shipping price.
- Transfer of ownership for restricted firearms (All Handguns and Firearms listed as Restricted) must have the transfer of Ownership approved by the RCMP before shipping. Transfer times will vary in length depending on your province (1-3 Weeks). Most provinces require proof of a gun range membership before they will approve the Transfer of Restricted Firearms. Some Provinces may require additional back ground checks (Transfers for Restricted Long Guns in Quebec can take up to 6 weeks to complete). It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine what additional requirements are needed to purchase a restricted firearm in their province.
- At this time we only ship within Canada.
- Please note that Canpar and Canada Post are third party carriers. Eagle Firearms Ltd. will not be held responsible for delays in shipping once an order is in transit.
- 15% Restocking Charge